Monday, May 25, 2009

Utopia / Save the Earth

If I'd want to save the air and keep myself from breathing through an inahaler, I would start from saving trees. I can help save trees by recycling paper and wooden objects. For example, if you recycle 1500 milk carts, you can save a 25 year old tree. If the whole world recycles a milk cart everyday for a month we can save 12,000,000 trees. You can help by saving energy too, to get the electricity going, a power plant would have to burn gasoline and coal which ruins the air. 63% of the water that pollutes other water comes from house holds. Meaning most of the water pollution comes from us, if we can care a bit more we could save enormous amounts of money and water. I think we have done enough talking, the things is that we have to take our plans in to action. I wish we could all help out in saving the Earth.

No comments: